There’s something magical about Covent Garden. From the covered markets to the secret side streets, the area appeals to me as much now as it did when I first moved to London. So much so that this week I’ve spent time there shooting footage for a new London video.

Covent Garden London Video

Covent Garden London Video

The result is a 2-minute Covent Garden video with my 9 reasons to love the area. It covers everywhere from the piazza to Neal’s Yard and reveals the best of the area’s coffee, shopping, and courtyards. I hope you enjoy it!

Have you been to Covent Garden? What are your favorite places?

Covent Garden London Video

12 Comments on Lady’s 9 Reasons to Love London’s Covent Garden

1. Noelle
    February 2, 2017 at 10:18 am (5 months ago)

Great video – I love Covent Garden! Chez Antoinette and Homeslice pizza are two of my favorite places to eat, and I love the colors in Neal’s Yard and performers in the piazza.

February 2, 2017 at 10:47 am (5 months ago)

Thanks! I’m glad you like it. I love Homeslice, too. Such good pizza!

2. Thomas
    February 6, 2017 at 8:23 am (5 months ago)

Cool soundtrack. Liked the video. Covent garden is always nice if you are in the mood for people. Lots of people. Thanks.

February 6, 2017 at 10:02 am (5 months ago)

It depends on when you go. You should try weekday mornings. It’s practically empty then.

3. The slow pace
    February 8, 2017 at 10:06 am (5 months ago)

I love Covent Garden! My friends that live in London always tell me that it is so touristy ugh! But I love it. It’s colourful, it’s full of great places to eat and shop… What’s not to love? Oh, and at Christmas… even better!

February 8, 2017 at 11:36 am (5 months ago)

Yeah! I love it, too. It’s really quiet on weekday mornings, so that’s a good time to go if you (or your friends) want to avoid crowds.

4. Maaike (Travellous World)
    February 13, 2017 at 10:18 am (4 months ago)

I must say, Seven Dials is my personal favourite in Covent Garden. Getting lost in all the little streets and visiting the boutique stores and lovely restaurants is definitely a must

February 13, 2017 at 10:26 am (4 months ago)

Yeah! I love the area around Seven Dials. There’s always something new to discover around it.

5. Elizabeth
    May 15, 2017 at 5:21 am (1 month ago)

Covent Garden has some really great shops! I found a “Keep Calm and Love London” teddy bear tshirt at the Build-A-Bear and now my teddy is keeping me calm until I return to London! (haha)
    I was really excited to find a whole store devoted to Moomins because my family used to read those books aloud together.
    I think my favorite shop though was Whittard because I found a delicious tea and I loved their mug and cute tea kettles!

May 15, 2017 at 9:06 am (1 month ago)

Those all sound like great places! Thanks for sharing.