Yes, you read the title correctly. Today I am happy to announce that I am giving away two free Olympics tickets and a night’s stay at a London hotel during the London 2012 Olympics. Get excited, people!
Here’s the back story: late last year Thomas Cook contacted me to see if I was interested in making a video with them about my favorite place in London. In exchange, they offered me one of their Games Breaks to give away to one lucky reader on my blog. The video is below. The tickets and hotel room are yours to win!
A Thomas Cook Games Break that includes official London 2012 Olympics volleyball competition tickets and hotel accommodation for two people on August 3, 2012.
1. Leave a comment on this blog post describing why you deserve to win. Remember to include your email address in the email field so that I can contact you if you are the winner!
2. Subscribe to this blog via email or in a reader. You can do so on the sidebar of this page.
3. Follow @aladyinlondon on Twitter and tweet the link to this blog post using the hashtag #ALILolympics.
4. “Like” the A Lady in London page on Facebook and “like” the link to this post on that page.
5. Follow A Lady in London on Pinterest and repin a photo of your choice.
6. Add the new A Lady in London Google+ page to your circles and +1 this post.
7. Extra consideration will be given to anyone that shares about this competition on their own blog, website, social media profile, etc. and includes a link back to this blog (don’t forget to tell me about it!).
If you have already done any of the things outlined above, there’s no need to do them again.
The winner will be the person that I determine to have the most persuasive reason for why she or he deserves to win, so be creative! That person will have also completed all of the steps in the “To Enter” category by the deadline set below.
The competition is open until midnight BST on May 25, 2012. After the competition closes, I will choose the winner and announce it on the blog on May 28, 2012. The winner must confirm within 24 hours or I will offer the Games Break to another entrant. The winner’s contact details must be confirmed by May 31, 2012 or I will choose another entrant as the winner.
They are posted below. Please read them. They are important.
Good luck with your entries and get excited to win free Olympics tickets and a hotel stay in London! Ready, set, go!